Faculty of Business Administration, Chiang Mai university
Address : 239 Huay Kaew Road, Muang District, Chiang Mai Thailand, 50200.
Tel : 0 5394 2105
Website : http://www.cmubs.cmu.ac.th
- In 1965, Department of Accounting and Business Administration was under the Faculty of Social Sciences, as a part of its 5 departments: Department of Account and Business Administration, Department of Economics, Department of Geography, Department of Sociology and Anthropology and Department of Political Sciences.
- On 19 December 1992, the Department was promoted to be the Faculty of Business Administration with 4 departments and 1 office: Department of Finance and Banking, Department of Management, Department of Marketing, Department of Accounting and the Office of Secretariat.
- In 2004, the Office of Secretariat rearranged its structure to be attached by 5 affiliated agencies namely Division of Management and Administration, Division of Policies and Planning, Division of Finance and Facilities, Division of Educational Services, and Division of Research and International Relations.
- In 2008, according to the Chiang Mai University Act, B.E 2551 on the Division of Academic and Other Agencies, as approved by the University Council, the Faculty of Business Administration is attached by 6 affiliated agencies namely Office of Faculty, Department of Finance and Banking, Department of Management, Department of Marketing, Department of Accounting, and Center of Management Innovation.
- In 2010, the Office of Faculty rearranged its structure to be attached by 5 affiliated agencies namely General Administration Section, Financial and Facilities Section, Section of Policies, Planning and Educational Quality Assurance, Educational Services and Student Quality Development Section, and Office of Research Administration, Academic Services and International Relations (according to the Announcement of Chiang Mai University on the Division of Academic and Other Agencies, dated 16 July 2010).