Bachelor of Business Administration Program
Degree and Field of Study
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
The Bachelor of Business Administration Program aims to create graduates who cultivate knowledge and expertise in business, including finance, marketing, and management and entrepreneurship. Besides having trained with internationally accepted business knowledge, our graduates will be able lead business organizations in various contexts. Furthermore, they will be proficient in information technologies, language efficiency, and analyzing and synthesizing relevant knowledge to solve business problems or economic crises. Our graduates will be able to integrate a broad range of expertise, have an ability and passion for learning, thinking positively. They will be creative thinkers, have good self-esteem, and understand and embrace Thai context. They will have a perspective of the greater good and a volunteer spirit and maintain good morals and ethics.
- pertain solid and up-to-date global business knowledge that is applicable to Thai society.
- be capable of putting knowledge into practice by managing an organization efficiently, applying proper information technologies to business, and communicating effectively.
- have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- be a knowledgeable person who lives a good-quality life, and can use one’s knowledge to solve problems in an integrative manner.
- be a person with kindness, morals, ethics, and a volunteer spirit.
- Bachelor of Business Administration 2020 Program (138 Credits)
- 4-Year bachelor’s degree
- Students are required to select subjects of specialization at the end of the 2nd semester of 1st year
- Monday – Friday (8:00 – 16:30)
- Monday – Friday (16.30 – 19:30)
- Saturday (9:00 – 16:00)
- Year 12 / secondary qualifications or equivalent, and complied with the university regulations
- Passed the selection process according to the criteria set by the faculty
Graduated from finance program can work in many financial institutions such as finance and securities company, asset management company, mutual fund or any type of fund, commercial bank, central bank (Bank of Thailand), life and non-life insurance company, financial consultant company, The Stock Exchange of Thailand, The career in these organizations include financial analyst, investment bankers who advise firms for initial public offerings (IPOs), merger and acquisition or planning for capital requirement, credit analysts, fund managers, planning or finance advisors, Graduated can also work in private and government organization which have finance function in their organizations. They may work as a financial planners to advise people in financial planning and investment.