Bachelor of Accountancy Program (International program)
Degree and Field of Study
Bachelor of Accountancy (B. Acc.)
The Bachelor of Accountancy program aims to educate and produce students with comprehensive knowledge and proficiency in accounting, information technology, and communication. This will enable them to effectively manage and operate businesses, while maintaining upright morals and social consciousness.
- To acquire adequate academic knowledge and accounting skills to fulfill the requirements of the organization.
- To obtain knowledge and proficiency in utilizing information technology to help gather information for effective decision-making.
- To maintain strong ethical values, moral conduct, and social consciousness within the accounting profession.
- Taught in English
- Major in Accounting, and required minor in either Information Technology or Data Science.
Monday – Friday (08.00 – 16.30)
- Graduated grade 12 (Matthayom Suksa 6) or equivalent with qualifications in accordance with Chiang Mai University regulations.
- Qualified under the criteria set by the Faculty and/or Department of Accounting.
According to the Accounting Act, B.E 2543 (2000) and the Accounting Professions Act, B.E 2547 (2004), graduates are able to practice in the accounting profession and other related professions in the form of independent professional practice or working for organizations in either the government or private sector in the following areas:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping
- Accounting Audit
- Managerial Accounting
- System Accounting
- Accounting Education and Technology
- Internal Audit
- Financial and Accounting Consultation