Master of Business Administration Program
Degree and Field of Study
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Philosophy and Significance
The Master of Business Administration Program has been continuously developed to be compatible with the disruption of environments, technological advancements, businesses, and the increasing of global interconnectedness. Knowledge in the program is deemed to be consistent with ethics and social accountability in order to enhance the sustainable wealth of individuals and the whole nation. This newly updated program aims to provide the solutions to those issues through a practical and technology-focused curriculum that includes company visits, case studies, and team-based learning activities. This approach facilitates the acquisition of knowledge, critical thinking abilities, and the ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- To develop graduates to possess a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of business administration.
- To cultivate graduates to possess a strong sense of ethics and responsibility in their careers as well as social awareness.
- To equip graduates with the ability to analyze and make decisions to solve business problems systematically and effectively through the use of situation and data analysis as well as technology.
- To foster graduates with creativity, initiative, and entrepreneurial skills in the realm of global business management.
Required Credits throughout the Program
Type 3 (Plan B): Accumulated credits throughout the program must be no fewer than 43 credits.
It is a two-year master’s degree program and the study duration shall not exceed 5 academic years.
Days and Time of Study
Saturday and Sunday from 09.00 – 16.00 Hrs.
Type 3 (Plan B) Program
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any field from a higher education institution accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education, with a cumulative GPA of no fewer than 2.00.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience.
- Hold Thai nationality or others, capable of studying in the Thai Language Program.
- Other qualifications and requirements are in compliance with the announcements of the Faculty of Business and Administration.
Master of Business Administration for Executive Program as revised in 2022
- Businesspersons and entrepreneurs
- Operators in business administration in both the public and private sectors